Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 700 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
- As a senior consultant you will assist and advise clients regarding corporate tax matters, both national and international, working closely and building excellent relationships with them;
- You will be responsible for handling a varied portfolio of client assignments, participating in client meetings, and developing your relationships with your clients;
- You will be identifying new business opportunities and recommending appropriate solutions to your manager;
- You will be involved in coaching and supervising junior team members, playing an important role in the further development of the practice.
- You have a university degree in a business-related discipline such as law or economics, or a comparable background. A post-graduate qualification in tax law is a true asset;
- You are able to communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English;
- You have gained 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position (in a consulting or a law firm, at the Tax Authorities, etc.), where you demonstrated technical abilities and business skills;
- You have excellent communication skills and are willing to invest yourself in a challenging work environment;
- You are a team player with leadership capacities.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed ;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.