Within the framework of our Employee Value Proposition and in collaboration with a team, you will implement and develop Compensation & Benefits policies to meet the company's expectations.
Independently, you will provide C&B expertise on various issues and in complex areas.
Our client is a multinational with head quarters in Brussels
As Senior Comp&Ben Specialist, your responsibilities will be:
- Define adapted C&B strategies and policies aligned with the Engineering business;
- Deliver an adapted C&B offer to retain, remain attractive and competitive on the market;
- Implement, monitor and update C&B policies
- Give proactive advice and specialist services to the HR organization and internal customers up to the Belgian management team;
- Give support to the HR Business Partners on all C&B matters on second line questions
- Be responsible of the payroll & administration team
- Manage all kind of service providers such as fleet-management;
- Work closely with the Talent team to be aligned with the Talent strategy
- Manage a high level of qualitative information towards the worker's representatives on C&B matters
- Monitor best practices on the Belgian market in terms of fixed and variable remuneration and fringe benefits, such as insurance, mobility policy and customized benefits plans;
- Perform benchmarks (wages and total rewards), classify jobs and carry out various cost analyses;
Are you the Senior Comp&Ben Specialist that we are looking for?
Yes! If you match with the profile:
- You have a master degree and 10 year experience in large organizations
- You have 7+ relevant experience in C&B;
- You have a good knowledge of Belgian labor and tax law
- You have a sense of responsibility and can work with integrity and confidentiality, inspiring trust in those you deal with;
- You have good written and spoken communication skills and are naturally approachable, flexible and proactive, with good team spirit;
- You have excellent IT skills (Excel, Access), are at home with figures and statistics and have a good knowledge of ERMs.
In terms of soft skills, you must be:
- Proactive and autonomous
- Team Player : you will collaborate with the HR Team (Talent, Payroll)
- Dynamic and Flexible
Our client offers a flexible remuneration & package with all the advantages.
You will join an international environment with many internal opportunities & performance development.