Job descriptionWe are looking for a Senior Buyer who will manage procurement contracts within different categories, for all of the company and through the corporate procurement methodology and negotiation, in order to assure an efficient procurement.
He/she will manage a network of suppliers in order to ensure business and strategic objectives are reached.
The senior buyer member of the Cross-category sourcing team will be in charge of operational activities from different spend categories. Operational activities are performed on a rotational basis according to a pre-defined planning and based on individual skills. The objective is to ensure polyvalence in procurement operational activities.
What you'll do
- Manage contracts and sourcing mainly in the data vendor spend category through a network of suppliers in order to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Support the category managers and your peers in the selection of suppliers, the tendering process, the correspondence and the supplier administration.
- Maintain good relations with internal stakeholders (within department and within the company) and suppliers.
- Contribute actively in building a high performing Finance and professional supply chain department that really acts as a team across all categories and disciplines.
- Collaborate with other category stakeholders and the entire procurement team to create an integrated procurement process and organization interface. Initiate ideas to improve overall working of category and procurement processes.
- You have a high level of ownership and you can act autonomously as an advisor in your area of expertise.
- You are sensitive to the confidentiality of information and ethics are key to you.
- You have an eye for detail and have experience in coaching several buyers in their day to day work and planning.
- You have analytical skills and you are used to work in cross-functional project teams.
- You have excellent relationship management skills.
- You have strong negotiation skills.
- You are capable to work under pressure and to keep focus on the best corporate solution.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in procurement / sourcing activities and mainly in the data vendors area.
- Your written and oral English is fluent.
- Knowledge of Polish language is a major asset.
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.