Within our Risk Advisory practice in Zaventem we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Senior Business Process Risk Consultant
“Are you the mechanic that will finetune the engine of multiple businesses? Perfect! We need you!”
Operational Risk Advisory is all about value, trust and successful transformations. We help clients to increase their capability to execute complex process improvement projects and strengthening the backbone of their DNA.
Why you get out of bed every morning
As a Business Process Risk Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering challenging process improvements of all types for our clients, which are top notch in their industries. We aim for a tailor-made approach and we expect you to do the same!
You get excited from:
- Detecting and managing business risks to enhance our client’s business value and effectiveness;
- Bringing order in the chaos when getting an understanding of complicated processes, organizational structures, etc.
- Effectiveness, in all meanings of the word. You work together with clients to improve the efficiency of their business processes, systems and organization;
- Developing yourself as a business professional with a knowledge of the different industries in which we are active; and
- Working together with others and in a next stage coach and mentor more junior colleagues.
You will do all this while embracing and living our purpose and values.
Apply now and find your fit!
- You have 2 to 6 years of experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Business process (re)engineering
- Risk management
- Internal control optimization
- Internal audit
- Financial audit
- Finance & Accounting
- You have a critical and analytical mindset? Check!
- Strong academic background? Sure, you have a master degree.
- A client oriented DNA? That’s right, delivering top quality service to clients puts a smile on your face.
- Polyglot by nature? Great! However, a fluent communicator in English and in either Dutch or French would be just fine. Any other language is a plus.
- Any other specific requirements? Not necessarily, but certifications in CIA, CISA, Prince2 or PMP are definitely a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging, high-tech and innovative environment where we ‘walk the talk’. You will quickly learn to appreciate our open door culture.
- Working in an environment where diversity is key! We offer diversity in projects (both content as duration), industries and work environments (the office, client sites and other countries). On top of all this, you will be working in a multicultural team with different backgrounds and expertise.
- We enjoy to continuously make you better. In your development we will invest (you do the rest).
- Working in different industries such as life science & healthcare, telecom, consumer goods, the public sector, etc. Or, on the contrary, become an expert in one of those industries.
- An interesting, tailor-made career track with real growth opportunities both nationally and internationally
- Working in our new Gateway building at Brussels Airport, equipped with multiple facilities as for instance a fitness. There will be no more excuses for that workout.
- A competitive salary package with lots of fringe benefits.
Sounds good? Let’s discuss!
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting, auditing, risk advisory and management consulting services, as well as legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.