An international company is today looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team in the center of Brussels. It's a permanent contract and you will report to the Finance Director.
As Senior Accountant, you will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Manage the financial administration from A to Z for the clients (multinationals, financial institutions, funds or wealthy individuals).
- Develop the requested and obliged financial reports for clients such as periodical balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual accounts.
- Analyse financial and fiscal data and draw up different in- and external financial/fiscal reports and statements.
- You will work in close co-operation with qualified legal and tax advisors in order to create an optimal service rendering to our clients.
Ideal profile of the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3 years of experience in Accountancy Practice or within financial services
- Excellent level of English
- Good communication skills, accuracy, flexibility, a team player who can deal with stress
- Trainee IEC is a plus
Our client offers:
- A permanent contract in an international environment
- A very attractive salary package
If you're motivated, flexible, open minded and ready to evolve within an international atmosphere, this function of Senior Accountant is made for you!
€3,000.00 - €3,500.00 /month