At TMC Science & Technology,the Semiconductor Process Engineer defines the process flow required to meet product requirements, goals, and milestones for a new technology process in the semiconductor industry.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Master or PhD in Nanotechnology, Physics, Material Science, Chemical engineering or a similar study;
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant R&D experience in the semiconductor industry;
- Extensive experience in wafer fabrication in an industrial environment;
- Proven experience on CMOS process flow and 3D process stacking.
- Experience in data analysis software such as Matlab is highly preferred;
- Very good oral and written communicative skills (preferably in Dutch or French and English);
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups