Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24,500 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Benelux offices were set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, IT and technology consulting, IT implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Security Consultant with experience to join our fast-growing team in the Benelux Area. As Security Consultant - Digital Architecture you will work in close cooperation with our clients to solve challenging, complex and socially relevant issues at the cutting edge of security process. You will be exposed to engagements where we work with new and existing customers to help them assess, evaluate and navigate in the cyber security landscape; to define what they are looking for and help designing their processes, strategies and architectures. You will be working with the consulting team to provide assessments to clients of their current cyber security set-up, including vulnerability and risk management, roadmaps to future strategic end state etc. You will also participate in client engagements to implement cyber security solutions in cooperation with experts in the field.
Assume new challenges in a dynamic environment dealing with tactical/strategic Technology issues with a strong focus on Security methodologies and capabilities for interacting with Security Offices.
As Security Consultant, you are part of security team to make a substantial contribution based on IT expertise to complex transformation assignments. You could supervise your junior colleagues and act as advisory and collaborator in security operations, ideas and proposals with them.
You help customers gain added value from their security processes by formulating a smart strategy, optimising the security function and positioning it well with their organisation and processes
· Degree in Information Management Systems, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or equivalent experience.
· 2-4 years of professional experience working in a relevant cyber security field.
· International information security methodologies and standards (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, NIST, etc.).
· Experience in Business Continuity methodologies or standards (BCP, BIA, DRP, etc.).
· Design, analysis and implementation of SGSI and/or Information Security Management Plans.
· Analysis and risk management.
· Hands-on experience in some of the following areas:
· Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking
· Red Team
· Blue Team
· Purple Team
· Network Engineering / Network Operations Center (NOCs)
· Computer security techniques, network security devices (NBAD, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, etc.)
· Operations Centers (SOCs)
· Technical Assessments / Audits
· Secure Application Development
· Digital Forensic & Incident Response
· Considered a plus
· Knowledge of hardening in Linux, Windows, and Mac OSX environments.
· Knowledge in source security audits.
· Specific security studies (Master) or specific certifications (CEH, OSCP, SANS, etc.)
· Professional certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CEH or CPTE
We at everis make the difference by being close to our clients, exceeding expectations, managing proactively our projects and customers and focusing on quality and selecting employees with the right mindset to make our company grow. The Group has the ambitious goal to position within the TOP 3 worldwide.
We offer you the opportunity to work with the leadership of the top organisations in Benelux and internationally, and a team of inspiring colleagues, on the leading practices of the future. To support clients with every step in digital and other transformation, from strategy to execution.
- Work From Home
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays