Our client is part of the Flemisch government. Their IT team of + 120 is looking for 2 security analysts.
Our client's ICT, Infrastructure and Communication Department is looking for two full-time Security analysts.
As a Security Analyst, you work in the digital heart of the company. You and your colleagues monitor the digital security of the organization.
You manage the effectiveness of the "resilience" plan. You ensure that our customer's infrastructure and application landscape are in line with security guidelines. You identify and participate in initiatives to increase the security level.
You prepare and monitor security measures in accordance with the security policy. You perform vulnerability scan exercises and coordinate the recovery of identified vulnerabilities.
You help IT support officers with security-related tasks and issues.
The position includes the following tasks:
- Setting up and maintaining Siem use cases, baselines and trend analyses.
- Monitoring, analysing, assessing and handling security incidents that are reported by the security tools, Firewalls, Antivirus systems and the like.
- Conducting and monitoring security tests, vulnerability scans and penetration test campaigns, whether or not in collaboration with external parties.
- Provide regular feedback on the findings of the tests.
- Assisting in carrying out vulnerability scans across the Infrastructure, estimating the vulnerabilities identified in order to determine the level of risk and the appropriate measures.
- Assisting in drawing up and maintaining the “incident response procedures”
- You have a master's degree in Computer Science or similar through experience.
- You have several years of experience in cybersecurity in a similar role.
- You have a very good knowledge of Deep packet inspection (in-depth TCP / IP knowledge, and Cybersecurity), operating systems (Windows / UNIX), and web technologies (focus on Internet security).
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and / or forensic analysis is an advantage.
- Knowledge of CISM and / or CISSP and ITIL is a plus, certainly if they are supported by the necessary certificates.
- You have a broad knowledge of IT processes and technology.
- Experience in managing and managing security with regards to third party service providers is an asset.
- You are communicative, customer-friendly, honest, creative, quality-oriented and collaborative.
- You have an analytical mind.
- You are a team player and a person from the field, who is not afraid to enter into a dialogue with employees.
- You are fluent is Dutch and English (writing and speaking).
- Competitive salary
- 45 holidays per year
- Meal vouchers
- Eco vouchers
- Group insurance
- Learning opportunities
- Career opportunities
- Interesting colleagues
- Challenging environment
- No company car provided