We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency...but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
CREAM'S SPECIAL RECIPE:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
WHAT IS AN SAP HP EXPERT AT CREAM ?
The SAP HCM expert's role is to help clients with the implementation, migration and operation of SAP HCM.
YOUR TASKS :
- Analyzing and solving issues within SAP HCM:
- Functional issues
- Process optimization
- Preparing and following functional specifications
- Collaborating with the business and the development teams
- Correcting and modifying reports through Abap language
HOW WE IMAGINE OUR FUTURE CONSULTANT ?
You have good knowledge in SAP HR or SAP HCM especially on the following modules: ESS, MSS, OM, PA, PT, PY, TM,
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager
- Good knowledge of Abap and Abap OO: reports' modification and correction, debugging...
- You have knowledge of LSO (learning solution) and Belgian post pay processes: DmfA, DIMONA, BELCOTAX, FINPROF
- You have experience in many phases of SAP HR/HCM projects: analyze, implementation, deployment, support, project management
- You have proven business background in large companies
- You are customer oriented
- You have very good communication skills in face-to-face
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are pragmatic and have the capacity to keep things simple
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch with a passive understanding of the other one
- A broad diversity of career options: you're not stuck in a box
- You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
- You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
- You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
- We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
CREAM IS DEVELOPING A DIVERSITY PLAN AND WOULD LIKE THAT ALL ITS MEMBERS REFLECT THE SOCIETY IN ALL ITS DIVERSITY"