Job descriptionYou will participate and lead meetings with members of the TPOP project in order to finalize the specifications.
You will also have to participate in the final validation of the project.
This project will make it possible to:
- to set up at the end of the production line an automatic declaration of pallets via automation ( case packer and palletizer).
- manage aggregation at box and pallet level (serialization)
- track all warehouse activities that impact box/pallet aggregation
- allow the preparation of shipments taking into account aggregation
- update the regulatory data related to aggregation when sending it to the marketProfile
- Functional and technical knowledge of SAP WM; This is a major add on to the template (especially the Radio Frequency transactions developed at Vx) to integrate the link with the ATTP module.
- Functional and technical knowledge of SAP ATTP and knowledge of the SAP WM tool box.
- Knowledge of SAP PPPI and SD modules is a plus
- Competence in development/debugging also necessary to make the link with the offshoring company carrying out the development.
- Mastery of French & English
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.