Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
You will be part of a team of SAP CRM specialists, dedicated to support and to implement system and process improvements in SAP CRM and related systems.
You main responsibilities will be :
· You will prepare the content of the analyzes, you will plan and organize that analyzes in order to ensure that they can run efficiently;
· You will prepare analyzes and recommendations to propose solutions tailored to the business, in line with the (ICT) strategy;
· You will translate the analyzes into functional specifications for the development team, you will perform configuration work;
· You will actively participate in the testing and transfer of the solution to the production system;
· You will handle incidents and change requests.
· You have a master's degree or you are equivalent through experience;
You have at least 5 years of relevant experience with SAP CRM;
· You have participated actively in at least 2 Full Cycle SAP CRM projects;
· You have relevant experience with customizing CRM web UI (CRM 7.0), Middleware / Integration, SAP CRM sale and service management, and Integration of SAP CRM with other (SAP) systems and solutions;
· You have excellent knowledge of core CRM business processes in a B2B and B2C environment;
· You are fluent in Dutch, French, and English.
A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
Competitive salary package included a company car and several fringe benefits such as group- & health insurance, etc.