- Sales Representative who is focusing on retail partnerships. By maintaining and expanding your customer portfolio. Responsible for training, quality and follow-up throughout the collaborations.
For a market leader specialised in the parcel delivery service, active in Belgium and surroundings. Mainly within the growing e-commerce market. Their ambition is to become the favourite deliverer in the Benelux. Our client wants every shipment to run perfectly, for customers, consumers, employees and partners alike.
That is why they are always looking for innovative solutions to meet better the market needs. The company always take the living environment into account and are working on sustainable solutions.
Consumers can also collect orders at different Pick Up points. The perfect shipment for people who are not always at home. In order to further improve the functioning of these points, they are looking for a Sales Representative who is focusing on retail partnerships.
- As a Sales representative, you are the first contact for the pick-up points in a specific region (in Brussels / Wallonia). This means that you are the fixed point of contact to and from "your" delivery points.
- You take care of the acquisition of new delivery points, taking into account the parameters of our client. You are also responsible for the training, quality and further follow-up throughout the cooperation with all the pick-up points in your region.
- You think about creative solutions to make the network more efficient and increase the benefits for both parties.
- Finally, you can rely on excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Able to draw up relevant reports and filter important information and providing feedback to your manager.
- Bachelor or equal by relevant experience
- You have an independent, commercial, flexible hands-on mentality
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- You are outgoing, accurate, stress resistant, customer-oriented, communicative and entrepreneurial
- You have a driving license B and you like to be on the road all day
- You know the MS Office package, Sales Force and analysis tools thoroughly
- You speak and understand French and Dutch very well.
- A competitive salary supplemented with fringe benefits including a company car
- Opportunities to develop yourself with a wide range of training courses
- Dynamic working culture in a growing company with a no-nonsense environment