- He/she is business facing & technical facing, having excellent people & communication skills to translate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- He/she is responsible for the design and implementation of innovative and flexible solutions according to agreed timelines and budgets (cost optimized solutions) in order to support the core business processes of the Organization in line with the business needs and quality requirements.
- He/she will provide strong functional/technical leadership to lift up the salesforce team members to a next knowledge level.
The senior salesforce solution designer / expert will :
- Design and lead successful implementations of qualitative SFDC technology solutions, which is fully embedded in a broader x-technology (process) end-to-end solution.
- Understand the business value drivers and ensure that solution design is satisfying the business and technical success criteria, while optimizing cost savings and efficiencies
- Design and develop innovative solutions that meet challenging business requirements while considering all factors such as performance, scalability, data security, operational effectiveness, cost, time to market and future proof technical evolution of the applications
- Analyse requirements, determine, document and communicate the optimal design/development approach (considering all different options) to meet the requirements
- Provide strong technical leadership and advocate improved efficiency in solution design and implementation. Review and approve documentation and code development where appropriate.
- Lead delivery teams to define and evolve solution concepts and architectures
- Define and govern technical direction and strategy
- Write and present detailed design and technical specifications. Translate business requirements into an efficient logical data model.
- Contribute to and maintain a cohesive development framework and coding standards through communication and collaboration
- Support in prioritization of business demand
- Validate integration tests/strategy
- Ensure an up to date reference catalogue aligned with other technologies/domains within or across the DevOps BU and with Enterprise Architecture
- Provide estimates about the time and efforts related to the design and the development of the solution