The client, a well known company active in personal care products and supplements, is looking for a Sales Support Manager to join his team in Brussels.
The company, a player in his segment of direct selling of personal care products and supplements, has today a worldwide presence. Growing fast, they are offering a positive, international and challenging work environment.
The Sales Support Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Executive support and productivity for your Region
- Participate regularly in productivity discussions with each of your accounts
- Review of past performance and goal setting activities
- Create trusting partnerships and relationships with Distributors
- Provide reward incentives for Distributors who meet their goals
- Educate Distributors on Policies and Procedures
- Develop an annual business plan to reach our goals within those markets, determine the strategy and define the tools needed for that
- Coaching and people management of 4 Account Managers
- Set up a vision for your region
- Optimize all communication channels
- Collaborate with the local marketing team
- A Master in Business Engineering or Economics
- Between 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in Account management
- People management
- Good communication, strategic mindset, pro activity and leadership
- Perfectly fluent in Dutch, French and English
The salary package which doesn't include a company car will be between 40K-52K gross per year.