As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will be given the responsibility for the service and personal advice to an extensive portfolio of B2B customers of the company.
You take the lead in connecting your existing and new customers and you work closely with your team to get deals. You analyze the needs of your customer and spot sales opportunities to grow the Volume business of the company.
Our partner is a leading worldwide distributor of computer and technology products. They offer a large range of hardware and software products from Cloud to Supply Chain passing by mobility and IoT. They’re at the intersection of vendors and resellers where they can offer and deliver customized targeted solutions for the needs of niche businesses.
- Proactively approaching your personal customer portfolio, handling requests and offering customized offers within the company product range (you work with vendors such as Microsoft, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, Fujitsu, ...)
- Maintaining and deepening existing relationships in the market of resellers and proactively looking for opportunities to expand your customer portfolio (you work with resellers such as a Mediamarkt, Fnac, Econocom, RealDolmen, ...)
- You conduct daily telephone customer calls and try to identify the needs of your customer. Because of your personal customization and commercial mindset, you know how to realize a growth in turnover at the right margin
- You proactively follow up on innovative market information and trends and share this with your team, sales management and marketing department
- You work closely with your internal colleagues and you ensure an adequate follow-up
- You can find your administrative way in the processing of information (in the CRM system & SAP) and the preparation of tenders.
- You have a strong commercial understanding
- You know how to win the trust of people
- You are a strong communicator: you are able to have a good relationship by telephone to build up with (potential) customers
- You speak Dutch, French and English fluently
- You are result-oriented and feel an internal drive every day achieve predetermined goals
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of SAP is one plus
- Some experience in telesales and the creation of new business is a plus
- You are in a dynamic department every day where you can collaborate creatively with open-minded and energetic colleagues
- You are given the opportunity to develop yourself and to proactively broaden your customer network
- You work within an innovative market and make use of the latest services
- You work for one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies in the World
- You can enjoy (international) growth opportunities
- You earn a competitive salary and a very attractive package fringe benefits (ADV days, luncheon vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, ...).
Send us your CV by clicking the “apply” button.
If you’d have any further questions, feel free to call us on +32 2 808 20 25.
We have several other positions such as Internal Sales, External Sales (Business Development, Account management, Sales Executives …) and Presales.
We look forward to meeting you.