Interested in a career as Sales & Recruitment Consultant within a dynamic, growing and international environment? Page Group is hiring!
Established almost four decades ago in the United Kingdom, PageGroup (Page Personnel, Michael Page, Page Executive) is today recognised by clients and candidates over the world as the leading specialist in consultancy for permanent recruitment, temporary staffing and interim management. From more than 150 offices in 35 countries, our consultants offer clients ranging from SMEs to global blue-chip organisations exclusive access to a pool of (inter)national talent.
PageGroup has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since April 2001 and is ranked "Top Employer" for three years in a row now.
For more information please go to our career website: http://careers.page.com/be-en
If the job is to be resumed in one sentence, your main responsibility is to find the right employee matching the needs of your client and establishing a long term, trusted relationship with both parties.
However, our job entails many other aspects.
You engage with clients on a daily basis:
- You attend pitches and meetings
- You prospect a network of clients and develop a solid client portfolio
- you are in charge of business development: thourough analysis of the market, development of action plan, build your own client portfolio, ...)
- You negotiate terms and conditions
- You maintain a strong relationship with your clients
- you actively invest in maximizing the potential of your collaboration in order to create a companywide partnership on the long term
- You brief clients and give them advice about their recruitment needs
- You manage the entire recruitment cycle; from the sourcing & selection of candidates until the offer management. You do an excellent follow-up afterwards (evaluations, ...) enabling you to spot potential problems in a proactive manner
- You strategise to accomplish (weekly, monthly and quarterly) business growth goals with your team
You engage with candidates:
- You will source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- You organise interviews with your candidates
- You brief and coach them during the entire process
- you are able to manage expectations and use your specialised experience to give them constructive advise
- You prepare them for their interviews with your client
- You do an excellent follow-up of your candidates
- You will participate at job and university fairs
Profiel van kandidaat
We are open for any academic backgrounds (Bachelor/Master in Management, Communication, Finance, HR, Marketing, Literature, ...)
Yo become a successful Sales & Recruitment consultant at Page, these elements are crucial:
- you have an excellent level of Dutch with a high level of English. French is a big plus
- you have obtained a bachelor or master degree
- you ideally have a first experience in a commercial and/or result oriented postion
- you are a persuasive and compelling person able to sell yourself and the company. More importantly, you want to offer quality and have high interpersonal skills in order to maintain a trusted relationship.
- you demonstrate first-class communication skills
- you have extraordinarily high levels of tenacity and resilience
- you have an entrepreneurial spirit
- you have a passion for excellence, take initiative and work hard
- you strive to be the best at whatever you do
- you are prepared to push yourself beyond your comfort zone to achieve success
- you are adaptable and can change your style of delivery depending on your audience
Being a PageGroup recruitment consultant isn't just about working for one of the best names in the industry. In every office across the world, our consultants enjoy a collaborative atmosphere where the more success you achieve, the better the rewards you receive. Career progression and remuneration are performance-based, so you will be rewarded for hard work and promotions are directly linked to individual accomplishment.
Last but not least you will work in a challenging, fun and dynamic work environment with lots of incentives, team buildings, sports events, charitable fundraisers and a drink with your colleagues on Friday afternoon.