Following his growth my client is currently looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years experience in selling solutions in SAAS way to become their new Sales & Marketing Manager.
Present in France and Belgium my client is an enterprise-level IoT platform designed for the construction and maintenance sector. It uses several metrics to collect and analyse data coming from various objects and sensors to centralise work-site communications in a paperless manner. The company is designed to assist small business and larger international groups with their digital transitions.
As Sales & Marketing manager you will be responsible for proving the technical and financial added value of my client solution but also responsible for all the sales life cycle : from marketing, to prospecting, to qualifying and launch of the opportunity, via external partners if needed.
- Defining the communication strategy : story telling, giving visibility to the company thanks to a 360° approach
- Defining and implementing a strong digital marketing strategy
- Defining and implementing the commercial strategy contributing to the increase of market shares
- Finding new business opportunities and managing existing accounts
- Managing all the proposal aspects: coordinating internally with the right teams : internal analysis, pricing, coordinating and managing the partners of the company
KEYWORDS: #IoT #SAAS #Software #building #construction #Sales #Marketing #Manager
To be a successful applicant you should:
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in SAAS Sales
- Be bilingual French and Dutch
- Have a master in In Engineering, Commercial Sciences, Marketing or related
- Be interested in all the digital transformation and added value this represents for companies
- Have a strong sales and business development mindset
- Have a good understanding of the building and construction sector
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
Beside an attractive salary package in line with you experience my client is offering you the opportunity to join a strong company on the IoT market with nice perspectives of evolution.