Are you looking for an exciting challenge in an innovative and international company where human values are in the spotlight?Do you have a broad experience in the Automotive sector?
Then you are the Sales&Marketing Manager we are looking for.
Our client is an international leader in the development, manufacture, marketing and servicing of a vast range of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles
As Sales & Marketing Manager, you will lead the Benelux Sales & Marketing, formulating the strategy specific for the company brand, developing sales & marketing budget, forecast and managing the teams assigned.
As Sales Manager of the Parts division, you will be responsible for the following activities:
For Key Accounts:
- Responsible for prospecting and maintaining relationships with key accounts and for the negotiation of customer contracts in accordance with the overall company sales strategy.
- Co-ordinate the activities of all functions with whom the customer has direct contact in order to provide a consistent and cohesive service.
- Define objectives for KAM: content and modality of contract management.
- Establish and manage dealer terms & conditions.
- Agreeing and monitoring performance (Sell In and Sell Out)
- Instruct the Parts Sales Managers in order to effectively communicate and monitor all the Marketing Campaigns, ensuring Dealers fully understand the objectives and processes required.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of the sales activity within each Dealer area of opportunity and usage of the parts sales development plan.
- Increase of market share is one of the priorities when conducting activities and processes in this role
As Marketing Manager of the Parts division, you will be responsible for the following activities
Product Marketing :
Regularly animate product lines with communication plan and marketing initiatives.
Work closely with Operations Team to ensure appropriate stock levels in the Warehouse to support commercial actions.
Product pricing: Systematically review parts pricing to inform repositioning strategy and promotional programme based on competitor pricing analysis, benchmarking and sales analysis.
Commercial actions :Perform gap analysis at Benelux, dealer and key account level to identify product trends. Investigate and understand trends and create sales actions to address them.
New product launch: Manage new product launch process.
Approved Network Suppliers:Managing partnerships with external suppliers.
Do you recognize yourself in the desired profile below?
- Minimum 10 years of relevant Sales & Marketing experience
- Languages: Dutch, French and English
- A wide knowledge of all aspects of the Parts business and experience in product marketing/management experience in the automotive/commercial vehicle aftermarket or related industries
- Demonstrable experience managing and deploying projects with commercial return that include the coordination of a team.
- Experiences in managing Sales both directly and through a dealership network
- The successful candidate will need excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Hands-on, self-driven, eager and positive (‘yes, we can'), results-oriented with a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Excellent negotiation skills and professional approach to sell, not just based on relations
- Good computer skills. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint as a minimum.
Salary and Benefits
What does this opportunity offer?
An exciting challenge in an innovative and international company, a recognized reference in its sector, the ability to develop oneself in a solid and growing company with room for initiative and real opportunities for career development, The opportunity to help build on the ambition to increase Iveco's market share
You will work in a company with great human values that encourages creativity and openness of mind
- Employee Events
- Health Care On Site
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Flexible Schedules
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave