The candidate will create and implement a totally new sales and marketing strategy by developping the digital vision of the company
Our client is one of the main actor within the cultural & Musical sector in Benelux. In order to sustain their growth and extend their market, they are currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Create a commercial strategy and develop the international business through different channels.
- Develop a multi-channel distribution approach - physics & digital
- Work closely with the Digital team in order to develop the brand online presence & awareness
- Coach and manage the sales representative tea
- Plan & follow up the new release and the launches of new products & promotions
- Manage the existing portfolio in order to develop the market share and to ensure the right product offer
- Set up analyses in order to create a relevant pricing strategy
- Inventory and stock management with the logistic team
- Collaborate with the different teams internally in order to optimize the productions & the releases schedule
- Develop a digital strategy in order to develop the "new" markets
- P&L Management
- Work closely with the financial department to optimize the commercial strategy
- Participate & attend major events dedicated to the sector
- Organize, implement and evaluate marketing activities for the different markets/channels.
- Work as an internal SPOC for the company.
- Integrate the board of the company
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- A master degree or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years' experience in Sales & marketing function - ideally in the cultural sector
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the digital challenges within the cultural industry and a proven track record of implementing a Digital strategy
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent English & French spoken and written.
- Negotiation and sales skills.
- Proven track record of managing a cross functional team
- Open to travel up to 20%
The candidate will have an attractive full salary package in line with his experience