As their commercial and analytical Sales Manager Benelux you are accountable for achieving the commercial targets in The Benelux.
Because emotion is life, our client decided to dedicate himself the last 4 decades to provide happiness to people.
They specialized themselves in cards or tailor made gifts who could give to any/every person you cherry.
To be generous, to sparkle, to be positive, spontaneous, and of course, innovative, identifying the latest trends, that is their job.
With such a DNA, you can only expect passionate employees that are very enthusiastic and close to their business.
They are today a key player on their market of gifts/gift cards and they are keen to keep investing in their creativity center.
With their own line of production, they master the process from A to Z which make them extremely autonomous.
Today, in order to maintain their grow, they are looking for an inspiring Sales Director Benelux.
As their commercial and analytical Sales Manager Benelux you are accountable for achieving the commercial targets in The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. You are responsible for the expansion of the brand in the Benelux by proactively managing strong relationships with current B2B (key) accounts and distributors. Create relationships with new clients you bring in will be also part of your focus. Thanks to your proven track record in sales & new business and your retail/wholesale knowledge you make sure that targets are achieved.
You will further develop and implement the Benelux sales strategy, in strong collaboration with the top management. You will also manage the Sales Benelux team and work very closely together with the merchandisers, account manager, sales support team.
The ability to "travel" is needed, since you will cover the scope of Benelux
- Management of our Sales Benelux team (around 15 people)
- Responsible for achieving our commercial targets in the Benelux: day to day sales, management and expand of sales according to the company's values, strategy standards and procedures
- Management of key accounts & agents and maintain regular contact with our clients
- Proactively explore the Benelux market to understand customer's needs, develop new business opportunities and improve market penetration
- Marketing input: analyze the portfolio in order to always adapt the offer to the market
- Work closely with the marketing team
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Forecast, track & report of sales and provide detailed analysis of sell on a regular basis
- Establish good lines of communication with our departments Sales Support, Customer Service and Marketing to improve our sales and account management
- Participate in exhibition shows and fairs, if necessary
- Maximize your network in the retail industry
- Develop your team and conduct personal development plan for them
- Be an inspiring coach and leader of your team
- Mandatory: at least 3-7 years in the FMCG/Retail industry negotiating with major centrals (Delhaize, Carrefour, Colruyt, Cora, Pressshop, Fnac, etc …) without this experience you won't be considered
- FMCG "non food" experience will be a big plus
- Master French & Dutch with good command of English
- You are a people manager with good track record or a high potential to become one (15 people to manage)
- You have equally account management and business management skills
- You are truly hands on and a passionate profile
- The head office is in the Walloon Brabant and you can access it from time to tim
- You love people and want to create strong relationship
Key words: FMCG, Retail, Key Account Manager, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Benelux, Job, Sales
Beside an attractive salary conform to the industry standard (bonus scheme, company car, net allowances, pension plan, health insurance), you will be part of a good old and real collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment.
If you feel you are a true hands-on Sales Manager in the FMCG industry, feel free to apply to move forward.
€70,000.00 - €80,000.00 /year