You will be tasked with opening doors and proactively building interest at companies worldwide, and being a key member of the sales team:
- Working closely with your sales and marketing colleagues
- Generate leads that might be interested in a collaboration
- Proactively target prospects via e-mailing and outbound calling
- Make amazing first impressions and help schedule meetings
- Maintain active engagement with prospects and clients through follow-up
- Manage account administration and offers
- Grow as a sales person and take on bigger and greater challenges.
- You are a junior, recently graduated Bachelor or master in a relevant field (IT, marketing, communication...) or someone with a first working experience in a relevant field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English
- Knowledge of any other language is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and self manage time and tasks
- Ability to take initiative and build your own succes
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Big interest in Sales and Security
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Passion for our products and sales and the desire to learn and grow with the company.
Interesting position with a market competitive salary, commission, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.
International working evironment with friendly, enjoyable and educational atmosphere.