Very complete function as Sales Support & Office Manager in with contact in an EMEA environment. For a candidate with interests in the medical or dental sector
Our client is a world renowned company from the medical and dental sectors. They are active on an international scope. Their Benelux office is located in Wemmel.
As Sales Support & Office Manager, you will have a double function. With a bigger focus on below tasks:
- Administrative and commercial support to the sales team in the Benelux area (6 people)
- Support to organise training & education, courses & workshops
- Management of consignment stock: regular inventory, taking-in new consignments, follow-up, registering in IT-System
- Organise maintenance of material: supervise the maintenance, cleaning and complete sterilising of our work shop material (kits, motors, torque)
- Source and send administrative and marketing documentation to support our customers
- Take care of all repairs: units, hand pieces, torque etc. and handle returns
- Backup for Customer Service, when needed
- Administrative tasks: Postal mail, invoices handling, vacation day tracking etc.
- Follow up recall : forward the information concerning the recall, ensure products come back, have the letters signed by the customers in order to properly document the cases in line with internal procedures and in cooperation with the quality/Recall service.
- Compliance contact: follow up ARC/GRC calls and make sure compliance procedures are strictly respected.
- Accounts receivables follow up with Finance Collectors and reminding our customers. Calling, mailing.
- Be the liaison officer between the Benelux sales team and EMEA shared service center.
Do you feel you are the person for this job?
Here are a few searched characteristics for the Sales Support & Office Manager
- At least five years of experience, preferably in a technologically advanced dental or medical market
- Specific knowledge: fluent Dutch, French and English
- MS office, IT literate, managing outlook and calendar
- Competencies / Skills Profile: organisation, honesty, integrity, learning new products, team work and making customers happy, loyal and trust
Our client offers a permanent contract with an interesting salary and a large assortment of extra-legal benefits (insurance, yearly bonus, smartphone, …).
Aside to that, you'll have to opportunity to assist a great Sales Team in the Benelux area.
€40,000.00 - €55,000.00 /year
insurances, phone, ...
insurances, phone, ...