Our client is an international and successful player in its sector. For their offices located in Brussels, they are currently looking for a Sales & Administrative Assistant.
Your role will entail a mix of sales support (60%) and general administrative support (40%):
- Providing support to the Customer Service Representatives to help them handle the order management
- Assisting the sales team with different tasks such as calling customer to check their needs and update the forecast, preparing quotes, etc.
- Credit collection by phone and email
- Providing marketing support during trade shows
- Printing and sending invoices to customers
- Organizing business trips from A to Z for Managers (flight, hotel, etc.)
- Conducting market survey over the phone, analyze the answers and coming up with recommendations
- Searching and validating leads/prospects
- Maintaining and updating database
- Handling general phone calls
- Welcoming visitors; receiving packages
- Preparing expense reports
- Maintaining office supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms when needed
- Organizing meetings and trade shows, checking and encoding incoming invoices, etc.
- Petty cash management and month-end report
- And more!
- You are bilingual perfectly French-English (verbal and written skills) and ideally have a working knowledge of Italian
- You have a Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent by experience
- You have a first experience in a similar role
- You are enthusiastic, optimistic and are team minded
- You are organized, stress resistant and are commercial minded
- You are problem solver, a good prioritizer and have good communication skills
- A temporary to permanent contract starting asap!
- Salary up to €2400 according to skills and experience
- Luncheon vouchers + competitive benefits package after the interim period!
- Very challenging role in an international and multicultural environment!
luncheon vouchers, transportation contribution