Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
Within the Central Practice Protection team in our Zaventem office we are looking for a
RISK MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- Your main responsibilities are assisting with client and engagement acceptance procedures. You perform and document background checks, analyse group structures, identify and follow up on required information for identification and verification of anti-money laundering requirements and prepare a preliminary risk assessment.
- You initiate and follow up on outgoing conflict checks and respond to incoming conflict checks.
- You assist in maintaining data up to date our systems.
- You assist in the administration of national risk management training courses.
- You assist in managing and updating the risk management intranet pages.
- You provide administrative support to the Central Risk Manager.
- You report to the Central Risk Manager.
- You hold minimum an A1 degree or equivalent by experience in administration, bookkeeping or equivalent subjects;
- You have excellent administrative skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You excel in accuracy and organizational skills;
- You have an eye for detail;
- You work fluently with word and excel;
- You possess great communication skills;
- You are a team player and can work autonomously;
- You have a service minded attitude.
We offer you:
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- Attractive extralegal advantages.