Job descriptionOur client's Network & Service Monitoring Center in Brussels has the task of monitoring the client's mobile and fixed line network and also the end-to-end monitoring of their services that are offered on the network.
Within the Monitoring Center, the team “Service Quality Reporting” facilitates the definition and communication of performance indicators of the network services to the different involved parties by:
• Providing daily, weekly and monthly dashboards
• Monthly incident & service performance presentations
• Consolidating the KPI documentation
What you'll do
- You verify the input data used for calculation of the network service performance indicators. You trigger action for correction in case of missing or corrupt data.
- You collect and calculate some of the performance indicators. You follow-up missing or incorrect results.
- You handle the team shared mailbox.
- You perform a high level review of reports before sending them out.
- You organize the daily KPI review meeting.
- You distribute daily/weekly and monthly reports.
- You prepare the weekly input for the User Community Incident Forum (UCIF)
- Review of reported incidents and generation of weekly dashboard.
- Review user feedback and make a summary of it
- Prepare of the actual meeting
- Functional knowledge
• Broad general knowledge of IT and network architecture, technologies used ...
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Basic knowledge of KPI reporting and the tools used for this (MS Access, SQL, MSBI, ...)
• Basic knowledge of probing tools used for KPI measurements is an advantage.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• High degree of independence
- EN important, NL or FR an asset. He/She needs to be able to present these reports & communicate clearly in EN at least .
- Candidate needs to be able to create reports in the tools described in the description.
Example of reports: Service quality: call drop rate, KPIs service
The data is available but the candidate needs to make reports, to prepare meetings, to be able to explain the KPIs, it is not himself who has to take action.
What's in it for you?
- The candidate does day shifts, not night or weekend
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.