Are you an enthusiastic team player with extensive experience in regulatory affairs? This is your new opportunity!
This company is a market leader in image-based therapy. They actively work together with the care providers to improve the treatment for each patient. Do you also want to actively participate in the innovations of tomorrow?
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 369 19 80
- The follow-up of all regulatory files will be your responsibility, as well as the verification of the regulatory status in all countries of the EMEAI, LATAM & APAC
- You'll have the opportunity to set up a registration action plan and be responsible for the follow-up, even for new products
- Your documentation skills will come in handy when coordinating the documentation flow so requested licenses will be obtained
- As a team player with good communication skills you'll be working together with different departments.
- You'll assist the Quality Department by updating SOP's, maintaining the vigilance system, carrying out CAPA's ...
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- 3 years' of experience in QA or RA in the area of Medical Devices
- You have experience with internal audits
- Your organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities are necessary to succeed
- Language: fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages are an asset
Salary and Benefits
As an answer to your high performance & flexibility, AUSY offers you an interesting salary package, with some interesting extras like:
- Meal vouchers of €7
- Net representation cost of €50
- Hospitalization insurance
- Car + unlimited fuel card OR home-work compensation
- 32 holidays
- End-of-year bonus
- Pension plan
- ECO vouchers
- Opportunities to follow trainings
And on top of this you'll improve your skills and become an even bigger expert!