A brand new opportunity is now available for a professional within the Spirits industry to join an energetic and innovative Company! This is the first position to be based in Brussels for the European region.
Our client is an innovator within the spirits industry and they are now looking to hire a Regional Account Manager for their European business. You will be part of an energetic culture and will be the company and brand representative for the region. This is an exciting and active sales role and will require frequent travel.
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for the development of the West & Northern Europe market. It will consist in:
- Working with existing partners in the region to identify opportunities and to grow distribution for each market.
- Managing importers in multiple territories across a portfolio of brands, including travel to markets on a frequent basis.
- Developing long term relationships with partners, clients and key accounts.
- Programming brands in various territories
- Opening markets, creating route-to-market plans and identifying new partners.
- Visit on-trade accounts
- Maiintain professional and frequent contact with management based in the US
The position also include high levels of travel in the Europe region and to work late hours on occasion to visit on-trade accounts.
There is no physical office for the Company in Brussels and as such, candidate will be expected to work remotely and to primarily "work the market" visiting accounts and importer partners in Amsterdam/Belgium, and in the other countries in the assigned territory.
- At least 5 years of experience in a regional role with Spirits.
- Experience working with the nightlife on-trade channels.
- Energetic, innovative, hands-on, entrepreneurial, driven and self-motivated
- Strong business mindset and the ability to develop long-term partnerships with clients and partners
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English is mandatory
- As this is a regional role, there will be high levels of travel (30% abroad, more locally).
Join an innovative and fast growing international company in this exciting regional role!