Provide consistent high-quality administrative support to the practice teams whenever required.
Perform Receptionist duties.
Liaise with the ground floor receptionist for building issues, keep all inventories up-to-date, and other duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
My client is a prestigious law firm located in the center of Brussels and easily reachable by Public Transport.
- Assist Team PAs and provide backup for work overflow and administrative support in times of staffing shortage (format documents, book travel, submit expenses and other projects as needed)
- Handle incoming telephone calls and greet visitors
- Book and prepare meeting rooms: Appearance, catering and equipment
- Maintain the appearance of the common areas (reception, meeting rooms, kitchen, copy room etc.)
- Prepare offices for visiting attorneys
- Prepare and distribute office daily broadcast
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, including registered post and express mail deliveries
- Maintain coffee machine and coke distributor
- Order office/kitchen supplies and other items for the office
- Check photocopiers and stamp machine for refills
- Assist IS team in DC and the Brussels office regarding IT issues, videoconference set up, equipment replacement, etc.
- Assist the Office Manager with coordination of equipment and premise related maintenance and repairs
- Handle recycling: paper, equipment, waste toner etc.
- Update supplier contact list
- Handle incoming publications; Keep the library shelves in good order
Profiel van kandidaat
- French/English: bilingual
- Dynamic, autonomous, efficient and well-organized
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form; keep Professionals and Office Manager informed of issues that impact Firm, practice groups, workflow, etc.
- Work well in a team environment, accommodate changing priorities and exercise sound judgment
- Consistently maintain professionalism (e.g., courteous and cooperative with supervisors and colleagues; adhere to scheduled hours; comply with all firm policies, including overtime, lunch hours, etc.)
- Handle sensitive and confidential matters in accordance with Firm policies
- Handle pressure, follow through on projects, and meet deadlines; demonstrate initiative to improve efficiency
- Nice working environment
- Polyvalent position