Humacom is a dynamic, ambitious and young team of creative fellows. From worldwide congresses with thousands of guests to cosy banquets, we organise unique events throughout the world and create memorable experiences. Improving your message transmission is our main purpose. You will never forget our collaboration!
We are looking for a dynamic React developer to work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects!
- A “state of the art” web-based application in the healthcare sector, which sets new standards in availability, ergonomics and cost reduction for participating governments, hospitals, doctors and nurses.
- In collaboration with national and international stakeholders, the latest scientific findings are optimized and implemented in a worldwide project.
- The position holder assumes responsibility to define and create a "big picture" of a consistent and robust application architecture. This covers the functional areas of System, Software and Project Management.
- The major activities focus on Software development and Application Lifecycle Management.
- In particular, the major tasks are related to large implementation projects in context of React and web tool suites.
- Planning, implementation and optimization of React-based applications.
- Quality assurance and documentation of the applications.
- Your profile ideally includes:
- IT-related training or several years of experience
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Good knowledge of React (Redux, Routing, Types checking, Jest, ReactDOMServer).
- Bug tracking, versioning and CI/CD with Gitlab experience would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Java EE and the Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security) as back-end would be a plus.
- Teamwork, proactivity and personal responsibility