For one of our clients in East-Flanders, we are looking for an experienced R&D Project Manager.
This R&D Project Manager will be the liaison between our client, it's suppliers and the pharmaceutical authorities regarding Nitrosamine Impurities in API's.
- Be SPOC for authorities, testing institutes and the client
- Write analytical testing methods per API
- Project management
- Organize sample shipments, testing, ...
As an R&D Project Manager, you fit the following profile:
- Strong chemical knowledge
- Project Management skills and/or certification
- Interested in part-time mission
- Experience with Risk assessments and risk management
- Available on short notice, willing to engage in long-term mission
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees