• Native or near-native English language ability with good writing and editing skills.
• Good knowledge of one or more additional European languages an advantage.
• Degree in journalism, public relations, communications, languages, social sciences or related field.
• 3-5 of years of public relations agency, journalism or business experience an advantage.
• Must be a highly organized team-player, able to handle multiple activities under tight time constraints.
• Excellent command of MS Office.
• Familiarity with social media and data analysis tools a must.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.