For one of our successful clients located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Project Management Assistant with fluent Dutch, French and English.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing agendas, planning internal/external meetings (planning, invitations, equipment, etc.), organising conference calls, etc.
- Handling written communication, preparing documents according to the company’s quality standards
- Collating information and preparing various reports
- Arranging travels
- Preparing follow-up documents in order to allow rapid access to all data
- Suggesting optimisations of work procedures and/or workflows
- Drawing up project files and filing the relevant documents according to internal procedures
- Providing support to the project managers in the process of their projects from A to Z
- Collect and follow up the electronic filing of as built drawings, technical fact sheets and post intervention files + update, if necessary.
- File original and legal documents, such as permits, plans, and technical documentation.
- Assist in tendering of projects: send out tendering documents, organise site visits, follow up incoming offers and price comparison, tracking, etc.
- Active participation in internal (coordination) meetings to ensure the follow-up of projects in progress.
- Follow up insurance risk claims.
- Draw up and follow up purchase orders (SAP) and contracts
- Follow up invoicing.
- Financial follow-up: budgets, provisions.
- You are trilingual Dutch, French and English
- You have a Degree in secretarial studies or equivalent by experience
- You have 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- You have good IT skills in in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You are proactive, structured, team minded and have good organizational skills
- A permanent contract
- Salary up to €3200 + competitive package including luncheon vouchers, group and health h insurance, etc.
- Dynamic and stimulating environment!
luncheon vouchers, etc.