Are you looking for a real career boost? Are you willing to work in a challenging environment and get real? Do you want to integrate a young, fast-growing and dynamic company as well as strengthen your skills with our Intys training program?
Then, take a chance and apply for our Project Manager position! We have opportunities all over Belgium thanks to our two offices in Ghent and Brussels!
What we have to offer:
At Intys, we want you to grow and we’ll help you through your journey with us. Therefore, we have elaborated a three-year training program adapted to your specific needs!
This way, you’ll get the opportunity to attend meaningful trainings, get the certifications needed for your career path alongside a fulfilling mission that corresponds to your aspirations.
We will always encourage you to do your best and go the extra-mile. You’ll be working in a friendly environment within a fast-growing company.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Initiate by checking feasibility and working out budgets, teams and resources.
- Plan by setting goals, defining roles and producing schedules of tasks.
- Be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Meet project objectives and make some adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Analyze data and take decisions decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
- You hold a Master’s degree.
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Project Management.
- You have problem solving skills, analytical spirit and hands-on experience.
- You are dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of an ERP package (SAP, Oracle, JDEdwards...) is an asset.
Then we can also offer you:
- Tailor made training program (soft and hard skills)
- Competitive salary in line with the market
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Full health insurance
- Pension fund
- Lunch allowance
- Net expenses