Our Custumer specialised in the security and alarm systems is currently looking for a “project manager” to manage medium and large size projects (m/v).
- To manage medium and big size projects from customer order, implementation, acceptance and invoicing.
- To deal with public institutions and international organisations on Belgian territory.
- To help the sales force in the precalculation and solution design of the offers.
- Responsible for that the final margin ’at completion’ of the project is in line with the budgetted project margin.
- To promote security solutions with a high added value at key customers (customers on hold & potential customers) with solutions in electronic products and physical products.
- First experience in the security sphere is a must
- Similar working experience as project manager – at least 5 years
- Strong experience in “Office Automation” tools – especially Excell
- Knowledge of IT- and networking technology
- Ability to in-depth analysis
- Fluent French/Dutch (oral and writing), knowledge of business English
- Previous experience in working with ERP or SAP
- Not required but advised : owner of a Tobback licence
- Directly Fix contract.
- Stable and dynamic company.
- Good salary package with insurance, vouchers, company car, ...
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Events