To carry out the projects of consolidation, evolution and security of the IT infrastructure (Network, Servers, OS, Middleware, ...) our client is looking for a Project manager with solid experience in IT infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Project Manager manages projects aimed at creating, adapting or deploying infrastructures supporting all information systems.
As such, you manage and coordinate all project activities: capture of business needs, functional and technical design of solutions, validation of proposed architectures, development and acceptance of solutions, operationalization of solutions and change management.
- You identify and communicate with the stakeholders;
- You specify scope and deliverables as well as standards, methods, processes and tools;
- You define a schedule, and a budget.
- You identify and manage risks and problems related to the project;
- You identify the changes, analyze their impact and put in place the actions to be carried out;
- You allocate and follow the tasks of the members of the project team;
- You manage the needs in human and technical resources;
- You ensure the transfer of project knowledge to ensure continuity in "business as usual" mode for all parties on which the project has repercussions.
- You have a master or engineering degree;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function;
- You have experience applying project management processes and methods (planning, budget, indicators);
- You have a good knowledge of the management of IT infrastructures and more particularly technical software platforms (virtualization, workplace, cloud, hybrid-cloud ...) and hardwares (servers, storage);
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and have a good knowledge of technical English;
Key skills: flexibility, resistance to stress, customer orientation and results, communication, good analytical and critical thinking skills, assertiveness, organizational and planning skills, pragmatism and responsiveness, listening skills, interest in work 'team.
Our customer offers a
- a fulltime employment
- flexibility in working hours and possibility to do some homeworking
- working in a big organization with lot's of projects, training and career possibilities.
- a competitive salary package and extra-legal benefits (company car with fuel card,meal vouchers, insurances, ...)
- location: Brussels