Looking for : project manager - engineer – min 10 years’ experience - French / English - Liège.
Based in Grâce-Hollogne (Liège), our client, Euro-Diesel (www.euro-diesel.com) has been active for nearly 30 years in the development, construction, installation and maintenance of electricity supply equipment : uninterruptible power supply systems and generators. More than 400 B2B customers around the world use its technical solutions: data storage centers, airports, hospitals, various industries... The company currently employs some 300 employees, including 160 in Grâce-Hollogne (headquarters and manufacturing plant) and 140 in the various subsidiaries (Europe and other continents).
In order to strengthen its Project Management department, Euro-Diesel wishes to hire the services of a :
Project Manager Electricity (FR/EN)
As a project manager, you manage a dozen projects a year, from contact with customers for technical clarifications to commissioning and closing. You internally interface with the technical department and area sales managers and maintain useful contacts with customer technical teams. You deliver your projects in the respect of budgets, timing and quality.
Main responsibilities :
- designing and developing the project planning as a whole (including specific technical components such as motors and ventilators) in collaboration with the departments internally concerned;
- contacting the suppliers if necessary in order to specify the appropriate product, on-site installation, and product conformity;
- confirming orders, managing key project milestones (receipt of components and equipment, overseeing production etc.) and preparing internal documents;
- overseeing Industrialization and testing ;
- organizing packaging and delivery of the integrated solution;
- managing the whole installation on-site;
- taking charge of invoicing, budget control and timely remittance of payments.
- Master in Engineering (Civil or Industrial) Electric or Electromechanical.
- Extensive experience (10 years) in project management and in “on-site” installation on an international level.
- Perfect command of French and English (German or Spanish is welcome).
- Practice of an ERP and ideally of Microsoft Project.
- Result oriented.
- Autonomous, proactive attitude, rigorous and tenacious.
- Interested in multifaceted challenges.
- Available to travel (occasional).
- Able to manage different types of issues.
- Analytical, synthetic and sense of decision.
- An international renowned employer, keeping a human size and culture.
- An interesting function, both technically and in terms of internal and external contacts.
- Substantial projects with a major purpose to the customer.
- Integration within a tight and experienced team.
- A pleasant working atmosphere and promoting initiative.
- A permanent position.
Réf. 613-001 (2018)
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.
habeas manages this mission exclusively. Any interested candidate is therefore invited to apply exclusively via the website www.habeas.be.