Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Job Description :
- As part of the team Facility Security Management you will follow up the on-site security and safety techniques and apply that techniques;
- You will manage different projects simultaneously from A to Z without losing the over-all view;
- You will be the first point of contact for the on-site leaders and you will coordinate and guide the site in an efficient manner with regard to safety and security;
- You will supervise the safety of the yard;
- You will guide and motivate the parties involved in function of the end result;
- You will follow the work carefully with a focus on optimization;
- You will regularly inform the parties involved about the progress of the project;
- You will provide the necessary reporting.
- You have a bachelor's degree in engineering, electricity or electronics, engineer, or equivalent through relevant experience;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have experience with monitoring security techniques : fire, CCTV, access control, etc.;
- You have strong organizational and planning skills;
- You are entrepreneurial and have a sense of initiative;
- You are able to work autonomously;
- You are willing to work sporadically in a system of on-call duty;
- You have strong communicative skill and you can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization located close to one of the main railway stations in Brussel;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car together with public transport facilities, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- A healthy work-life balance, included 1 day of homeworking / week.