- Initiate by checking feasibility and working out budgets, teams and resources.
- Plan by setting goals, defining roles and producing schedules of tasks.
- Be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make some adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Be analyzing data and taking decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
- You hold a Master's Degree.
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Project Management.
- You have problem solving skills, analytical spirit and hands-on experience.
- You are dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of an ERP package (SAP, Oracle, JDEdwards...) is an asset.
"Project manager" OR “Chef de projet” OR “responsable de projet” OR « responsable projet » OR « project leader » OR "Project Engineer" OR "Ingénieur projet" OR "Ingénieur industrialisation" OR "Production Engineer" OR "Ingénieur de production" or “project administrator”
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Vacation/paid time off
- Vehicle Allowance