Our client, based in Brussels, a fast growing B to B internet company, offering administrative services in the field of intellectual property.
Our client, based in Brussels, a fast growing B to B internet company, offering administrative services in the field of intellectual property. To sustain its growth, our client is looking to recruit a Project Management Officer who will be in charge of leading different projects and managing their completion on time and on quality.
Your Key Responsibilities as Project Management Officer
- You will manage and lead different projects on time and with budget constraints
- You will supervise the projects' progression with the dedicated team members, team leaders, project leaders and managers.
- Your responsibility will be to develop tools in consideration of time and budget limitations
- You will establish a pleasant working environment to develop a team spirit by training, assisting and monitoring new colleagues
- You will improve tool and processes by collaborating in quality or project-related initiatives
- Your responsibility will be to identify and to manage problems
- You will manager the department's accuracy data for all IP Recordals projects in direct collaboration with the paralegal team (Performing sanity checks and data audits, Pro-actively recommending improvements in the data management system, as well as corrective and preventive actions, to reduce customer complaints, improve efficiency and mitigate risks)
- You will ensure appropriate progress reports
Your profile as Project Management Officer
- A first experience as Project Management Officer is a must
- Knowledge of project methodology would be a plus
- Ability to communicate efficiently, coordinate and lead change
- High attention to details, rigor, multi-tasking and organization, as well as stress resistance and adaptability
- Effective organization of your time
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Attractive gross monthly salary, depending on your level of expertise
- Group and health insurances
- Meal vouchers
- The opportunity to work for a B to B company that is a leader in its field
- A multicultural teams environment