KnaufInsulation is part of the Knauf group, and for years has been the official producerand distributor of various products including glass wool, rock wool, woodwool, and extruded polystyrene.
Withits four core values, KnaufInsulationwishes to become the global leader in energy-efficient systems for buildings.
To achievethis, the Knauf Insulation plant in ŠkofjaLoka is partnering with proSelect for the recruitment of a:
Project control Engineer (H/F/X)
More information: http://www.knaufinsulation.be/fr
Votre mission :
As Project/plant control Engineer at KnaufInsulationbased in Škofja Loka, you are responsible for the following:
- Deliver P&ID’s togetherwith the MechanicalTechnology Engineering Managers for the differentprocesses in RMW ;
- Deliver functional descriptions togetherwith the MechanicalTechnology Engineering Managers for the differentprocesses in RMW ;
- Develop and define operational concepts, SCADA images and the network ;
- Develop and maintain engineering standards and practices, which are alreadywithin the department, update guideline documents whenneeded ;
- Deliver and verification of scope specifications / requirements withTechnology Engineering Managers in order to lead the design of electricalsystems and prevent scope / design changes ;
- Keep relationships with outsidemanufacturers and vendors in order to facilitate design and staying up to date with new technologies ;
- Validatetendering and deliverbidcomparisons for several scopes ;
- Validateintermediate and final as build documentation (software, operationmanual) ;
- Archive engineering and design information, drawings, software and relatedreferencelists for each scope package ;
- Manage suppliers and their scope from automation point of view ;
- Supervise the commissioning of scope packages ;
- Finallyimprove the control systems of the whole line over a certain period, meansclosing the gap between process and the logic of control ;
- Control of the sensitive equipment, being able to avoid a stop of the line. Act as trouble shooter in case of a line shutdown.
Votre profil :
From a Automation Engineer background and you have at a minimum 5 years of experience in an industrialenvironment ;
You are fluent English and in French (plant language). Anyotherlanguageis a plus ;
You are autonomous, organized, proactive ;
You regularlyworkwith MS Office and you have gainedexperiencewith an software tools (Siemens Automation S7/1500, WINCC, AutoCAD,...);
You are able to workappropriately as an automation, be self-motivated and be able to workunsupervised as well ;
You have the ability to communicateeffectively and work as part of a team with engineering and Project managers; workwithin deadlines and adjustexternalresources as required ;
Yourcorecompetencies: analytical, adaptable, enterprising, dynamic, proactive, invested, and capable of developing and implementing new ideas;
You are flexible and handle stress well.
Notre offre :
Our client, KnaufInsulation, isofferinga position in a workenvironment on a humanscale with real career prospects.
You willbejoining a companythat sticks to four key values: Entrepreneurial spirit, Commitment, Partnership, and "Menschlichkeit". This final value signifies the fairness and respect foundwithin the company.
Open to ideas, KnaufInsulation makesit possible for you to propose yourideas in aprofessional setting and to take the initiative.
A permanent contractwithasalary package thatcorresponding to yourskilllevel are offered.
proselect has exclusive managingrights of this mission.
All interested candidates are thereforeinvited to applyexclusively via : https://proselect.be/fr/postuler/2602/project-control-engineer-kofja-loka.html
Your application withbeprocessedwith speed and confidentiality.