GSK is looking for a
Production Manager (M/F) - Logistics
Requisition ID: WD184557
- The Production Manager - Logistics will manage the Logistics manufacturing activities within the Technical R&D (TRD) - Drug Product Manufacturing and Clinical Supply organization.
- The purpose of this role is to ensure compliant and successful manufacture of Drug Product clinical material for all development phases and product launch, toxicological studies and some support for Global Industrial Operations (GIO) products.
- The scope of this function starts from the technical transfer within development and ends with the technical transfer to GIO.
- Ensures the supply of Drug Product (secondary) clinical material for Phases I, II, III in line with agreed timelines, with the highest quality and within agreed costs/budgets.
- Provides Logistics expertise to ensure continuous improvement of processes and facilities and to provide input for short-term & long-term Formulation strategies.
- Ensures that the facilities are managed in accordance to the highest quality standards, including Security and (Bio) Safety aspects.
- Manages day-to-day production activities and scheduling to balance activities for TRD, QC and GIO in order to deliver the highest quality & cost efficiency for GSK Vaccines.
- Monitors quality of the production in close collaboration with QC and takes corrective actions when & where necessary.
- Responsible for the application of TRD and GSK vaccine’s strategies and their development within their production unit.
- Ensures that the facility & equipment are appropriately designed and the staff are trained to ensure production activities as well as to facilitate transfer of new processes.
- Represents Facility Activities during External Audits (FDA, WHO, Nat Health Authorities, ...), internal audits within GSK and acts as a GSK Representative towards visitors and local authorities.
- Provides technical support to direct reports and facilitates transfer of new processes from R&D.
- Build a high performing Drug Product Manufacturing team, role modeling the GSK values and behaviors and motivating & aligning the function to common objectives; ensure the engagement and retention of functional talent.
- University degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Pharmacy, or other relevant discipline.
- At least 5 to 10 years of GMP aseptic manufacturing experience across all development stages (Phase I – III) and/or commercial production.
- Expertise in GxP audit management and interactions with global regulatory authorities, with a focus on biological products/production.
- Must have experience in People Management and engaging people.
- French & English are a must. Other languages are a plus.
- Cross functional experience within GSK Vaccines.
- Change Management experience.
- Experience leading organizations.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Tags: production manager, production management, production process, production plan, supervise, supervisor, daily operations, compliance, production quality, technical support, people management, people manager, bio engineer, bio engineering, biology, biopharmaceutical, vaccine production, productiemanager, productiebeheer, productieproces, productieplan, supervisie, supervisor, dagelijkse activiteiten, compliance, productiekwaliteit, technische ondersteuning, people management, people manager, bio-ingenieur, bio-engineering, biologie, biofarmaceutische industrie, vaccin productie, directeur de production, gestion de production, processus de production, plan de production, superviser, superviseur, opérations journalières, conformité, qualité de la production, support technique, gestion des personnes, gestionnaire de personnel, bioingénieur, bioingénierie, biologie, biopharmaceutique, production de vaccins, logistics, logistiek, logistique