Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels close to a main railway station
Job Description :Within the concerned Agile Scrum Team of our client, you will work as an Application Analyst for the projects of our clients’ Marketing & Sales department. You will combine the roles of Application Owner, Product Owner and Functional Analyst.
- You will identify needs in terms of the applications for which you are responsible and will document them;
- You will translate these needs into concrete functional specifications of IT applications, usually in the form of User Stories;
- You will be the representative of the business within the Agile team and therefore responsible for the backlog within the projects;
- You will document the solutions and keep this documentation up-to-date;
- You will regularly coordinate with users, suppliers and other stakeholders in order to be able to draw up and manage the necessary roadmaps : improvements, bugs, incidents;
- As an expert of the applications that you manage, you will be the point of contact for colleagues and business stakeholders;
- You will monitor consistency with existing business and solution architecture at all times and, if necessary, consult with Enterprise, System and Solution Architects;
- You will participate in the development of test scenarios, functional testing and data cleaning.
- You have at least 5 years of experience within a similar position : Application Owner, Functional Analyst, etc.;
- You have knowledge of and experience with Agile Scrum;
- You have knowledge of various analysis techniques;
- You have experience with e-commerce systems and with CMS platforms (i.e. Sitecore);
- You have good communication skills;
- You are methodical, accurate and you have sense of detail;
- You are proactive, highly problem-solving and practice-oriented, and you are well organized;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- A healthy work-life balance.