Who is Intuo?
Our ultimate goal is to create happy, high-performing cultures in all organisations around the world. Only those cultures are ready for the new fast-paced business environment. To help companies get there, we've built an online platform that helps them manage differently.
Who are you?
Intuo is recruiting a Product Manager that helps build innovative talent enablement products for our customers. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between development, design and customer-facing teams. As our product manager you deeply care about our customers needs. You'd be joining a team of passionate developers, a head of product and a designer to shape the future of our platform.
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You own the product vision & strategy and you are a hands-on product evangelist
- You approach new features and enhancements with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user's frustration
- You provide content for product roadmaps, ensure timely delivery and provide business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps
- You collaborate with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral and as needed RFP’s (request for proposal)
- You will be responsible for the creation of epics and sprints
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You manage the product plan by ensuring changes in market and business priorities including integration needs and technology advancements are reflected. You present status updates at quarterly and annual stakeholder meetings.
- You demonstrate leadership by establishing and articulating
- You work closely with development teams to review enhancement requests for strategic value and align resources to high priority projects
- Fluent English speaker and it is a plus if you are fluent in Dutch/Flemish
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients’ needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Requires leadership and negotiation skills
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability