Our client is one of the leading telecommunication operators on the Belgian market, with over 3 million customers, and in Luxembourg through its subsidiary.
As a convergent actor, our client provide mobile telecommunication services, internet and TV to private clients, as well as innovative mobile and fixed line services to businesses. Their high-performance mobile network supports 2G, 3G, 4G and 4G+ technology and is the subject of ongoing investments. Our client is a subsidiary of the French Group, one of the leading European and African operators for mobile telephony and ADSL internet access, as well as one of the world leaders for telecommunication services to enterprises.
The Belgian Branch is listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange. (OBEL)
Currently, our client is looking for a
PRODUCT MANAGER FIXED B2B
The Product Manager Fixed B2B defines and implements a sizeable range of fixed access & value added services for the corporate B2B market. He/she does this end-to-end, from opportunity identification to product launch, and ensures in-life management based on priorities set by the Products & Services Marketing roadmap, business cases and scope boundaries set by his/her management. For his/her projects he/she working closely with colleagues from the Belgian Group and occasionally with peers from the French Group.
Key responsibility areas
· Develops and updates his/her P&S roadmap, sustaining marketing plans and the company’s objectives in terms of product P&L and customer experience taking into account business evolutions and technological constraints
· Develops and manage relations with the solution partners related to his scope of activities
· Delivers & follows up on operational roadmaps on a 12 months and monthly basis operational Products & Services roadmaps
· Participate in defining the related budget framework aggregating all relevant CAPEX, OPEX and P&L elements for his line of products.
· Give advice on process and products& services improvements in order to meet the required Quality of Service.
· Is the reference person within the company for his/her product domain
· Delivers new Products & Services, new Partnerships with end-to-end responsibility from opportunity identification to product launch, taking overall project management responsibility
o Works with Marketing and peer Product experts to understand the business requirements
o Defines the Service Definition Sheet, describing business case, requirements, risk management plan, project timeline, budget, issues and assumptions
o Ensures the delivery is realistically planned, pro-actively managed and accurately reported
o Ensures consistency, alignment and compliance with the local and group project management processes
· Performs In-life management of existing Products & Services
o Manages a quality performance (KPI) dashboard
o Maintains awareness of markets trends (technology and supplier evolutions, customer expectations, benchmarking with other operators inside and outside the group and Belgium) in order to propose improvements to P&S.
o Maintains training and supports sales argumentation and communication message around the P&S
o Interacts with the Group peers for his/her P&S (best practise sharing, monthly reporting due to the group, etc)
Pro-active and daily interactions with internal stakeholders: Business Marketing, Sales, Customer Services, Technical Domains and Finance Corporate Planning acting as a single interface for their specific area of expertise.
At professional/senior professional and middle management level for product management and development reporting, follow-up, escalation and problem solving. Occasional interactions with senior and top management within the company for escalation and prioritization exercise as well reporting on product quality and financial performance.
Represent the company with external contacts: customers, partners, suppliers, professional associations, …
· University degree or equal by experience
· 3 to 5 years of experience as Product Manager in Telecom/IT Products & Services Marketing
· Proven experience in project management
· Fluent in French, Dutch and English
· Basic Telco and IT knowledge
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development.
A competitive salary package, commission, net allowances, insurances, company car and meal vouchers.