GSK is looking for a
Product Flow Coordinator (M/F)
Duration: 1 year contract
Requisition ID: WD188987
- The Product Flow Manager is responsible for managing and escalating any major transversal release issue cross MPU/Sites or related to his transversal activities with QA Release, QC & Visual Inspection planning.
- The Product Flow Manager is expected to drive change within the department & this leading to process simplification.
This a global role across the entire vaccines network, with the purpose of:
- Managing short term issues with a specific MPU or external sites.
- Giving daily support to the team of stock analysts.
- Pro-actively proposing Process Improvements.
- Managing Visual Inspection ‘commercial’ planning with relevant MPU and/or external sites.
- Lead vaccines related Taskforces.
- Manage QC & submission priorities in cooperation with the relevant departments.
- Ensure on-time communication of dashboard and KPIs and take relevant actions.
- Is the deputy of the Senior Product Flow Manager.
Your responsibilities are:
Manage short term issues with specific MPU or external sites:
- Managing batch release follow up.
- Ensure Final Container Availability for pack in correct release status.
- Managing Final Container stock transfers between sites.
- Avoiding write off through efficient communication with MPU/international sites.
- Initiating destination changes.
- Activating submission.
- Analyzing impact of short term release issues.
Leadership & People management:
- Is responsible to coach team of stock analysts for new process implementations & changes.
- Propose continuous improvements leading to process simplification.
- Coordinate procedure creation & updates related to process improvements & business requirements.
- Coach & control implementation of formalized processes.
- Coordinate training activities within the team of stock analysts.
- Coordinate L1 Audits & Lean Culture implementation within the team.
Manage Visual Inspection ‘commercial’ planning with MPU and/or external sites:
- Ensure Visual Inspection Planning is line with customer requested dates.
- Coordinate major trade-offs with Product Team Leader or their teams.
Short Term Issue Management:
- Lead vaccines related Taskforces.
- Manage QC priorities with Stock Analysts, Products Teams & QC departments.
Manage submission priorities with Stock Analysts, Products Teams & QA Release departments
Ensure on-time communication of dashboard and KPIs and take relevant actions
Is the deputy of the Senior Product Flow Manager
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Ability to simplify complex processes.
- Effective communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Experience with SAP (R/3 and APO).
- Sense of urgency, flexibility and accountability.
- Enterprise thinking (end-to-end supply orientation, cross functional team spirit, sharing of good practices within the network).
- Proven Planning & Organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and drive change.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Degree in economics, business, logistics.
- Degree in Supply Chain is an asset.
- At least 3 years of experience in supply chain management.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Tags: product flow coordinator, process optimization, process simplification, process improvement, team coach, team leader, economics, business, logistics, supply chain management, optimisation des processus, simplification des processus, amélioration des processus, coach d'équipe, chef d'équipe, économie, commerce, logistique, gestion de la chaîne d'approvisionnement, procesoptimalisatie, procesvereenvoudiging, procesverbetering, teamcoach, teamleider, economie, business, logistiek