GSK is looking for a
Procurement Manager Belgium (M/F)
Requisition ID: WD185094
The LOC Procurement Manager will be the interface between the LOC stakeholders or Hubs (collection of countries) and the Global Procurement community to
- Ensure continuity of business;
- Direct to the appropriate Regional Category Manager depending on the business requirement;
- Support the business to understand the GSK Procurement policies and ensure that users are trained / supported accordingly.
- You will ensure input to and alignment with the creation Hub and the global sourcing strategies, representing the needs of local stakeholders and local markets dynamics, in partnership with regional category team and the Global category teams.
- You will identify and deliver business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation and delivering stakeholders and business partner requirements through execution of category strategies.
- You will drive operational efficiencies by ensuring Contract & Preferred Supplier list compliance as well as managing the Tail spend.
- You will deliver effective budgets (Plans of Purchase) agreed with key stakeholders and Finance in accordance with the Spend Management Framework and aligned to the global budgets together with Global and Regional category team.
Your responsibilities are:
- Align with appropriate Hub and Global category teams and work in collaboration with these teams to provide local business requirements and market information to support One Procurement collaboration and effective strategy creation and execution.
- Execute global sourcing strategies for multiple spend categories in scope of responsibility, operating with a truly global mindset and ensuring all applicable LOC or regional dimensions are accommodated.
- Build strong relationships with local GSK stakeholders, to understand business requirements, identify opportunities to create value and to position Procurement’s value proposition. Align sourcing strategies accordingly.
- Be the local expert in the spend categories within scope of responsibility.
- Manage the local supply base for the categories within scope through a robust performance management process.
- Ensure supplier performance is understood and measured.
- Reports to Senior Procurement Manager level in Procurement organization.
- Financial spend responsibility is approximately £10m pa.
- Operate in a LOC in a specific Hub/ Region.
- Full knowledge to successfully utilize Microsoft tools.
- Strong influencing and inter personal skills.
- Ability to build relationship (with stakeholders and suppliers) and create sourcing plans.
- Managing fast, efficient and transparent information flows.
- Solve issues/blockage, beware of risks, support implementation and robustly forecast spend and saving.
Core Procurement background is required across key Procurement Capabilities including but not limited to negotiation skills, contracting skills, and sourcing. In addition strategy implementation capabilities will be required in performing this role. As an example the ability to implement centralized regional, global strategies as well as developing local strategies supporting de-centralized categories.
- Master Degree in Procurement, Finance, Economics.
- Demonstrated expertise in Procurement processes is required, particularly with respect to implementing significant strategies, stakeholder management and supplier relationship management.
- Demonstrated significant experience in managing projects within a LOC needs and regulation (eg. taxes, law, regulation).
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Tags: procurement, procurement manager, procurement management, business strategy, strategic planning, process development, process implementation, risk management, negotiate, supply chain, engineer, engineering, finance, approvisionnement, directeur des achats, gestion des achats, stratégie commerciale, planification stratégique, développement de processus, implémentation de processus, gestion des risques, négociation, chaîne d’approvisionnement, ingénieur, ingénierie, finances,aankoop, aankoopbeheer, bedrijfsstrategie, strategische planning, procesontwikkeling, procesimplementatie, risicobeheer, onderhandelen, ingenieur, engineering, financiën