Position Title: Process analyst
Location: Mechelen, Belgium
Duration: 12 month
IMPORTANT: we are looking for a candidate who is immediately available for this role
The Process Analyst supports business objectives by developing efficient (re) E2E processes.
- He / she supports the process driven organization by documenting and monitoring of existing and new processes in a structured way according to customer default.
- This information transfer is sent to the business in the form of detailed process flows.
- In response to the constantly changing business (technologies, products, commercial changes).
- He / she is responsible for process re-engineering and optimizing efficiency and customer satisfaction, which is necessary to support this renewal optimally.
- From a first analysis, he works / it to document the necessary application modifications from user requirements (in the form of use cases or change requests) for further business development.
He / she is responsible for the support of:
- Understanding of the requested changes
- Preparing the cost-benefit analysis
- The business in preparing and executing the acceptance tests
- Business in developing possible alternatives or troubleshooting during development.
- He / she monitors the interaction between the different core processes in order to achieve an efficient E2E result, detects and resolves gaps.
- He / she will assist actively in the development of process and quality indicators and supporting reporting systems (KPI) based on the defined projects and processes in collaboration with the Process Managers.
- He / she actively participates in forums and other formal and informal channels of communication with other departments in terms of projects and improvements to processes or systems.
- Building and maintaining technical expertise in the areas of operations management, information systems, quality management and process management.
- Internal and External Contacts - Hierarchical position
- Internally, all departments
Reports to: Manager E2E process assurance dimensions
- The service quality the customer
- New products and services or improvement
- The ordinary operating costs
- The quality of the systems that operate operational colleagues
Training and experience level:
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Clear touch with operational departments
- Knowledge of Telco products or experience in Telco environment is a plus
- Experience ARIS BPMN is a plus
- Has a "can do" mentality makes sense to take initiative
- Analytical skills, conceptual thinking and reality
- Has helicopter view, E2E overview with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, enthusiastic communication
- Has a positive drive, energetic