Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- You will be responsible to ensure standards are upheld and clearly defined throughout the entire project process and that demands for Purchases and Projects are handled as such;
- You will be responsible for overseeing all demands for purchase and overseeing the work of ongoing projects, accompanying the project responsible throughout the project process, assuring reporting to the management, … in the Portfolio Management Office team;
- Your position will involve collaborating with other Portfolio Management officers, teamleads, Project Managers, Business Relationship Managers, Business ICT Coordinators or vendors and business PMO Collaborators.
- You own at least a professional Bachelor;
- You have at least 2 year of experience in portfolio management;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are structured, organized and process-driven;
- You have a high level of self-organization;
- You have the ability to perform under pressure;
- You have excellent knowledge of MS office and SharePoint;
- Having some experience in an IT environment is a plus;
- Knowledge of project management processes and project methodologies is a strong plus;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- A healthy work-life balance.