Our head office is located in the industrial park of Gellingen/Ghislenghien.
Are you the ideal candidate who is willing to accept the challenge and contribute to the growth
of our international group?
Exigences de la fonction
TASK & RESPONSABILITIES
- Planning Inbound and reception.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- You facilitate and manage the logistical flow. (Organizing transport -> pick-up and delivery)
- Process and follow-up of the purchase orders and reception of the goods.
- Check and control of the purchase orders.
- Contact & follow up with suppliers and transport companies in Belgium and abroad.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATION?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar function.
- Fluently in French and English. Other languages such as Dutch is an asset.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Stress resistant and can deal with deadlines.
Conditions de travail
- A salary in line with market conditions.
- Meal vouchers of € 8.
- A weekly contract of 39 hours (= -> 6 extra days per year).
- Various tasks and opportunities in a fast and growing international group.
- Opportunities for growth within the group.