As a Pharmacy Representative you will act as the key link between our company and the pharmacy landscape representing the broad gamma of innovative dental products.
In this role you will increase the visibility and awareness of our products whilst growing and maintaining long-term relationships with our clients.
The region covers Antwerp, Limburg, Liège, Namen, Luxemburg, Flemish Brabant and part of Brussels.
Our client is a global leading OTC Dental company active worldwide with their Belgian Headquarter based in Brussels. In order to sustain their growth, they are actively looking for a new Bilingual (DU/FR) Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to cover the Eastern part of Belgium.
As the successful Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Cover the full scope focusing on the main client in the area
- Visit pharmacists in the region and retain/grow long-term relationship
- Advise and assist pharmacists in his/her buying
- Inform pharmacists about the range of our products
- Extend the existing network
- Organize customer retention activities
- Work closely with the medical representative in the region
- Implement the strategy of our customers into the market
As the successful Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you will have the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of Relevant experience in sales within the pharmacy field. Medical representative experience will be consider as an asset as well.
- Passionate by customer contact and the challenge of direct sales; a born negotiator, with an open communicative personality
- Proficiency in MS Office & Google tools
- Fluent in French & Dutch - English is consider as a strong asset
- Works independent, but also possesses "team spirit"
The successful candidate will have an attractive salary package in line with his/her experiences